With the practicality of a wagon and the class of a Golf, the Golf Wagon is a highly-versatile vehicle that blends quality with comfort. Experience the kick of the TSI engine, or take advantage of the enormous amount of luggage space. The Golf Wagon is made for just about any purpose, so go and have a drive.
Fasten your seatbelts. The Golf R Wagon is the same wagon but with a 2.0L turbocharged power plant that pumps out 213kW of power at 5400rpm. This power machine delivers a whopping 380Nm of torque from only 1,850rpm. It’s something you’ll have to experience for yourself.
The Golf Wagon is everything you love about a Golf, but with a huge amount of storage space. It performs like a Golf, behaves like a Golf, handles like a Golf, and you can fit more stuff in it.
The minute you get behind the wheel of a Golf Wagon, you'll be transported. Its interior presents a balance of comfort, style and ergonomics. The driver-focused dash is every bit as impressive as it is functional. While the choice of Black or Pure Grey Vienna leather appointed upholstery2 in Highline variants offers even more luxury to the driving experience.
The Golf Wagon offers an impressive 605 litres with the seats up, and an enormous 1620 litres with the seats down. It comes with 60/40 split-folding rear seats, a sturdy luggage compartment floor, and luggage partition net. That means you get space in spades and all the tools to keep it organised too.
The Golf Wagon's 1.4L TSI turbocharged petrol engine delivers 110kW of power and 250Nm of torque. Better yet, it also has a super-low fuel consumption of 5.6L/100km3, so you're getting the best of both worlds.
The Golf Wagon, like the Golf, houses the latest in entertainment and driver assist technology, making each journey that little bit more enjoyable.
The Golf Wagon has the latest in entertainment technology, with 8" infotainment and navigation systems, offering a variety of entertainment and vehicle utilities to enhance your driving experience.
Say goodbye to analogue and hello to digital with the optional Active Info Display4. The 12.3" high-definition digital screen puts everything you need right in front of you, with configurable views such as navigation, infotainment, driver assistance and vehicle performance.
The optional Driver Personalisation Function5 in the Golf Wagon takes driving to a whole new level. Set your preferred driver settings, air conditioning, radio station, safety assistance and more, and save them directly to your car key. Even with multiple drivers, the Golf will remember you and adjust its settings accordingly, making for a personalised driving experience every time.
The Golf Wagon makes driving on busy motorways a breeze. At the touch of a button, the optional Adaptive Cruise Control6 senses the distance between you and the car in front, automatically braking or accelerating to maintain that distance, and bringing the vehicle to a complete stop if need be.
However good a driver you think you are – or your friends think you are – the Golf Wagon makes you a better one with its safety features, keeping both you and your passengers protected6.
A button now conveniently replaces the conventional handbrake. Plus with Auto Hold, as your car comes to a stop the ABS hydraulic unit holds the brakes, allowing you to comfortably take your foot off the pedal.
The Golf Wagon comes with Driver Fatigue Detection6, which evaluates steering movements and other independent signals to determine if you the driver is fatigued. The system then warns you with an alarm and recommends you take a break on the Multi-function display.
With seven airbags as standard, including front, front side, front and rear curtain, and driver's knee. If something does go wrong you'll be glad you're in a Golf Wagon.
With parking sensors, you'll feel like you have eyes in the back of your head. Front and rear sensors, audio signals and a visual display guide your every move, so you never need to worry about getting into - or out of - a tight spot again. Or if you're feeling more hands-off, Park Assist6 can actually steer the car into a space too – all you need to do is operate the accelerator and brake pedals.
Just when you thought the Golf Wagon can't get any better, it can. Optional Driver Assistance and Sound & Vision packages can transform your Golf Wagon into everything you ever wanted and more.
The sporty R-Line package available on the Highline variant has been developed by the same engineers that produce the top of the line Golf R Wagon. The package includes a striking body kit, 18" wheels, sports suspension, progressive steering and comes complete with R-Line badging inside and out.
There’s a whole suite of advanced and helpful driver assistance features available on the Golf Wagon. Some include Lane Assist, Adaptive lane guidance, Traffic Jam Assist, Emergency Assist, Park Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring, Driver profile and personalisation selection2.
In-car entertainment and navigation has just taken a giant leap forward. Your driving experience can get even better with the Sound & Vision package, available with the Golf Wagon Comfortline and Highline variants.
Volkswagen Genuine Accessories ensures your Golf Wagon remains 100% Volkswagen. The extensive range of Golf Wagon accessories provides you the opportunity to adapt your Golf Wagon even more precisely to your individual needs. From transport, exterior and interior solutions to alloy wheels that perfectly complement your Golf Wagon.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only7.
For added protection the Golf Wagon can be fitted with the Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder, a front and rear camera that allows you to record any incidents onto a removable SD card. You have total control over all camera settings via the UTR Volkswagen App8, which also includes a car finder feature. And the best thing is, the device requires no battery or recharging.
Meet your business needs. The Volkswagen coat hanger provides crease-free transport of your clothing with a removable function as well.
The Volkswagen Genuine sun blind can be used as optimal sun protection, as well as for thermal insulation. One set for the rear window, rear door windows and luggage compartment side windows.
The premium roof box with its innovative aerodynamic design and quick and easy installation. Dual lift opening system with a 3-point central locking system. Available in 340 and 460 Litre capacities.
1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
2. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
3. Fuel consumption figures according to Australia Design Rule (ADR) 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
4. Active Info Display is available with the optional Sound and Vision Package.
5. Optional on Trendline and Comfortline variants. Standard on Highline variants.
6. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
7. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
8. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.
Download the brochure and specifications for all the facts and figures.